 General / 34907
    LEGO tools —Ross Crawford
   Hi All, I recently made these (URL) to attach the light poles to my bridge. They're one-off fairly specific tools, but made a big difference 'cos I had over 50 to attach, and wanted to make sure they were all nicely centred. I also usually have one (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO tools —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Can you talk to how these tools help? Maybe a shot (slightly less blurry) of one being used to attach the pole? (...) These seem clearer as to intent. (...) I don't build tools much but I have in the past built fixtures/jigs. These are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

         Re: LEGO tools —Ross Crawford
     (...) Sorry, yeah that wasn't a real clear picture. Here's how I used them (URL) and you can see the actual result bottom right corner of this pic (URL)I also usually have one of these (...) Don't s'pose you have any pics? I just remembered I also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO tools —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Ross, Weren't some tools like these shown in the backcovers of some 80's Technic sets? I sort of recall having used some tool like the first one to "expell" stuck parts (poor english, I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to write). (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)