 General / 34918
Re: LEGO tools
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:

I also usually have one of these
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/tool02.jpg or these
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/tool03.jpg lying around to
help with removal of stubborn friction pins.

Hi Ross,

Weren't some tools like these shown in the backcovers of some 80's Technic
sets? I sort of recall having used some tool like the first one to "expell"
stuck parts (poor english, I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to write).
Anyway, the ones you used for the bridge are a clever idea.

Pedro