 General / 34812
Re: STATUE OF LIBERTY ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:49:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Rene Virsik writes:
What happened with Statue of Liberty on LEGO S&H website ??? I can't find it!
It seems that it's no more available ! Where can I buy now this set ?

As unfortunate as it may be, Brad Justus of LD announced (amongst much good
news) that... "As it happened, the sales of these items has been so great
the past few weeks that we have depleted our stocks. We were not planning on
re-manufacturing the Statue of Liberty or the Dragon, but given the demand
we are looking at the cost-effectiveness of going back into production.
There is no guarantee that we will do this, but we will do our best."

The full text and thread began here...

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3887

-Hendo