 General / 34730
    Re: What one piece would you like to see? —Michael Dallaston
   (...) like this. Not a good look for castle though :) Anyway, being a system fan mainly, I'd like to see a whole lot more minifig accessories. Here's a couple ideas I have floating around... Aprons - No, not for your aerodrome. They could be like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: What one piece would you like to see? —Paul Ferguson
     How about the minifig hats which, so far as I know, have appeared only on the LEGOLAND mascot/ambassador key chain. It's a black "military-style" hat, visible at: (URL) scroll down to the images called "Wing Commander's hat" (...) [snip] (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: What one piece would you like to see? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Didn't the original Blacksmith Shop use a brown cape worn in front to simulate a leather apron? They could make the cape in white for Town use in this way... -H. (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: What one piece would you like to see? —Michael Dallaston
   (...) I wouldn't know, a brash young upstart like me :) Still a proper cloth-type apron would I think have a better 'feel' about it, like the difference between the little plastic capes and the big SW-style ones. All this of course depends on there (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)