 General / 34660
    Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —Tim Courtney
   (...) No. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —John P. Henderson
    Based on what is shown in the message Tim links to (below), it would seem that the unique instructions you might create with such programs are your property, in much the same way as a document written in MSWord is owned by the author, not the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —Sun Yun
   (...) Thanks for the advice. I intend to protect myself the best I can although I definitely expect priracy to run rampant if I produce digital instructions. I suppose that is another reason to go with printed copies since it requires a lot more (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Cool. Keep us posted. I have one friend who was big into Robotech, and slightly interested in Lego. He might have interest in your instructions also. I just had one more thought, especially if your target customers are not regular AFOLs: You (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)