 General / 34640
  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) I apologize in advance if someone else has already posted this information, but a quick glance at the rest of the thread doesn't show me that anyone explained to LFB how to get the info for himself. As I was stumped by this process myself for (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) A very nice answer. I added it to the FAQ here: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)