 General / 34642
Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Now, this is a REALLY embarassing question for me to ask,
  given a) how long I've been around here and b) that I should
  *know* how to find this information...

I apologize in advance if someone else has already posted this information,
but a quick glance at the rest of the thread doesn't show me that anyone
explained to LFB how to get the info for himself.  As I was stumped by this
process myself for a while, I am here to help now. Anyway...

LFB:

This is how I normally do such a search...

A very nice answer. I added it to the FAQ here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Administrative/parts