 General / 34635
Re: You Talkin' at ME?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
YOU are a true genious!! These things are great!!!
I've wanted a large lego draggon for a couple years,
And now you've got 4! sure wish I could see these in person.

its people like you that make this hobby great.
Gary

Wow... Compliments like that make my head dangerously big :)

They aren't as good as I had wanted them to be though, they're too heavy for
their own good, and are very hard to pose, which is why I took the pics of the
red dragon.  I had to document him standing on something other than carpet.

Thanks for feedback!

-Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Anthony Sava <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
The castle heads are busy with other more exciting business, so I thought • I'd
do something different and post here.  Besides, what I've built is as much • a
part of .castle as it is a part of .mecha.  But thats beside the point.

I had some fun and took some extra pics of my red dragon, such as this • one,
which is the reason I titled this post what I did :):

More can be found here:

And the rest, here:

Enjoy.