 General / 34532
34531  |  34533
Subject:
You Talkin' at ME?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:57:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The castle heads are busy with other more exciting business, so I thought I'd
do something different and post here.  Besides, what I've built is as much a
part of .castle as it is a part of .mecha.  But thats beside the point.

I had some fun and took some extra pics of my red dragon, such as this one,
which is the reason I titled this post what I did :):

More can be found here:

And the rest, here:

Enjoy.

--Anthony