 General / 34531
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:50:37 GMT

Hi,

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B7B7F061E%2DEE40%2D11D5%2D8027%2D0008C7CAA0DE%7D

Others have said it, but yes this is coolness!  I will definitely get a
couple of these just for parts alone.  622 pieces for $39.99!  Blue roof
slopes!  Yay!

I am intrigued though, how did Lego pick this model?  Was there some
sort of competition where anyone could submit models, or did Lego start
searching web pages for cool stuff?  I'm sure a lot of people here would
like to submit something (myself included).

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=34513

First the SpiderMan sets, and now the MOC Series…TLG could be commin’ on
strong for 2002!!!!!!!!!      :)

I agree SpiderMan is going to be cool.  Now I have another way to get my
non-Lego-but-Spiderman-loving friends hooked on Lego!

Kevin