 General / 34547
    Zoid Cockpit —Steven Lane
   Revisit your childhood with this Zoid cockpit (URL) think it's come out quite well. I've uploaded the dat as well so your welcome to make improvements. What it really needs is a C3PO to act as the android pilot, he's exactly the right colour. Steve (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Zoid Cockpit —Richard Marchetti
   (...) storage and they came in all kinds of colors and had all kinds of different heads and attachment methods. See: (URL) toys rivalled lego for excellence of design, actually they were probably better even if they were not as modular. I am not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Zoid Cockpit —Chris Osborn
     (...) They were called Tomy Zoids here in the US too. I have the windup elephant one, and the box too somewhere (everything is packed up since I just moved). I got it at Mervyn's a long long time ago. (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Zoid Cockpit —Steven Lane
   (...) This cockpit was used on lots of different zoids. (...) I'm currently working on the body. I've already updated the cockpit, it's now on it's 3rd version, it was 1 unit too long so has now been shorten'd. Steve (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)