 General / 34542
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:

P.S. look for an important announcement next week on my next kit release - it's
going to be truly amazing!

As someone who saw a version of it 'in progress' last night, I'll vouch for it
being "truly amazing"!!

Congrats from the whole GMLTC, Dan.  You've definitely brought a LOT of
creativity and skills to our little club.  We can't wait to see what you come up
with next!

JohnG, GMLTC