 General / 34452
    Re: The Mutant Calamari —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yeah, that's a really good point. The dino segmented arms are not very posable except that you can rotate them in different ways. I don't hate the new squid arms, but they do not inherently possess the functionality/utility of the bendy arm (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Mutant Calamari —Dave Johann
   (...) I'll agree with your 'new builder' statement. This year, you would be out of luck. What I propose is a rotation of parts from year to year. Bendys one year, something new the next, and never an overdone number of any part in a single set. 25% (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)