 General / 34388
34387  |  34389
Subject:
New colors in 2002 Star Wars set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Wessel Burgers writes:
Hello all,

Posted some scans last night of a flyer that was in a 7166 Imperial Shuttle
set that my brother bought.

I hadn't seen pictures of this set before. There seem to be some new colours
like 'Kermit the Frog' - green and dark red.

check it out:

Regards Wessel

The "kermit-green" really looks like a new color to me; the light green in
Paradisa, Belville and Scala was different. The dark red must be the same as
in Rebel Blockade Runner.

Arne