 General / 34389
Re: New colors in 2002 Star Wars set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:30:19 GMT

Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Wessel Burgers writes:

Hello all,

Posted some scans last night of a flyer that was in a 7166 Imperial Shuttle
set that my brother bought.

I hadn't seen pictures of this set before. There seem to be some new colours
like 'Kermit the Frog' - green and dark red.

check it out:

Regards Wessel

The "kermit-green" really looks like a new color to me; the light green in
Paradisa, Belville and Scala was different. The dark red must be the same as
in Rebel Blockade Runner.

you sure it's not just the "Swamp" green?  That's what it looks like to me.