 General / 34387
Re: Magnetic Levitator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.build, Christopher Snead writes:
Hello, everyone!

I've finally finished a project for my Physics class:

<BIG SNIP of fantastic project>
Excellent job Chris! I love what I see! When can we expect to see you destroy
most of Tokyo with this device? :)

Don't worry, I'll be back to building pure
Lego mecha in no time...

Excuse me? I don't need to be built and you know this...sheesh! Maybe I'll just
go off and build me a Lego Sapiens or something....

Chris

-Dave