 General / 34365
    Re: Markets and juniorization —David Eaton
   (...) No no-- I mean totally different. Things without kids as the focus. Think fax machines. Cars. Real estate. If they found a great new way to make a solar powered car that would revoloutionize the world, would they drop the contruction toy line (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Markets and juniorization —Allan Bedford
   (...) Not that they would spend much R&D money on such products, but I see your point now. (...) I guess I try to look at it with both my kid brain and my adult brain. Neither one likes it at all. :) (...) We're not their target market for only one (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Markets and juniorization —John P. Henderson
   In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes: <snip-a-dee-do-da> (...) Now *that* would be awesome! That is one of the coolest ideas I have heard in a while. Maybe throw in a few images of building ideas (for those inexperienced with the given theme), (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)