 General / 34345
  Re: my biggest beef with the new product is...

(...) I just wanted to make one more comment about this issue. From time to time, I buy some SYSTEM sets myself for the parts included. But I'm reluctant to buy them because I get these heaps of minifigs included that I have no use for. They fill up (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdd71s8tke.fsf....uio.no... /snipped some good stuff (...) Agree, I still remember the feeling when the new minifig was introduced, and not to forget the Technic sets. (almost (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)