 General / 34295
  What are these pieces?

Hello, I am getting ready to sell some Lego sets, and I need to know what the three circled pieces in this picture: (URL) are called so I can buy them on brickbay (they are missing). These pieces are from set 6353, the Coastal Cutter. I'm having (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are these pieces?

(...) from (...) Hi David I could not access your picture, but I took a lot at the original 6353-04 on Brickshelf --> (URL) you are refering to the Red tow hook assembly in step 7 then I am afraid that I have bad news. I wouldn't say that these (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)