 General / 34290
  2002 year of the mini-minifig legs

Not to keep anyone in suspense but there will be some grumbling here. We have short minifigs but they did it at the expense of articulation, yes, they are solid: (URL) maybe not as good as they could be but still better looking than many of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 year of the mini-minifig legs

shouldn't that be stubbies© :) looks like we'll get hobbits after all -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 year of the mini-minifig legs

Actually I'm pretty happy with those. There is actually space between the two legs. Many people use two round 1x1 plates stacked on top for each leg, to make dwaves and hopits or what ever these are great and I think will look better than the four (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)