 General / 34245
  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) I don't think I totally agree with this statement. Maybe it was me, but my family didn't have a lot of "disposable" income (I got no allowance), and I would call me family a little bit on the old fashioned, (subdued-factor), but I had ways of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) If you're company thinking of not concentrating on your core product, I think two words should immediately come to mind... New Coke This was a monumental disaster. (...) Or... create a generation of Bionicle fans who don't even know that it's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)