 General / 34238
  Something odd about S@H web site

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this, but; I was trying to figure out what's different between the S@H bulk bricks list for UK as opposed to US which is 3 pages shorter. If you open up two explorer windows into S@H bulk bricks one (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something odd about S@H web site

(...) list (...) UK (...) same (...) probably the website remembers which country you're logged into with a cookie, that is overwritten when you select a different country. I'm sure it's not delibarate, just semi-standard web practices. the only way (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something odd about S@H web site

(...) It's programmed to do that via script. I suspect it isn't for so nefarious a purpose as you suggest, but rather to prevent some fairly nastly program bugs/loopholes. If it does a forced refresh on all open windows,, you can't do things like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Something odd about S@H web site

(...) Try using two different browsers, like Netscape and IE, to do that. Then the cookies are independent from each other. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)