 General / 34238
34237  |  34239
Subject:
Something odd about S@H web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:16:15 GMT

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this, but;

I was trying to figure out what's different between the S@H bulk bricks list
for UK as opposed to US which is 3 pages shorter.

If you open up two explorer windows into S@H bulk bricks one specifying UK
and one US, as soon as you browse in one window at the bulk bricks, the
little nationality flag on the other window promptly changes to be the same
and the list becomes the same!

Is this deliberate? To stop people easily comparing? I can't even imagine
how the two explorer windows can interact like this....

Or is it just me ...

JB