 General / 34214
  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) Let's not use Disney as an example. My wife is to Disney as many of us here are to LEGO, and it appears that Disney may have even bigger problems that LEGO does in retaining it's adult market. The commercials you refer to are for events at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) My apologies... I should have been more clear on why I was using Disney as an example. I was giving Disney credit for the simple act of 'recognizing' their adult fan base. What they do or do not do beyond that isn't really of much interest to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)