 General / 34129
    Re: Have they done it again? —James Brown
   (...) I understand and agree with (many of) your concerns, but I think you're wanting Brad to do things he flat out can't. Brad is "the man" with respect to LEGO Direct, but he can't tell other divisions of LEGO what to do, or spend their money, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Have they done it again? —Allan Bedford
   (...) You're totally correct James. I'm not picking on Brad. I didn't mean for my post to come across as a personal attack and it certainly wasn't meant to be. But two issues are still outstanding... 1) I do think some of the replies to Brad's posts (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)