 General / 34063
Re: Old or New Lugnet.... I'll still take it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:44:28 GMT

Welcome!

Jim Schifeling <acme.comics@verizon.net> wrote in message
Boy .. I tell you I was just on RTL and I am overjoyed to have Lugnet. The
amount of rudeness and hostility on RTL is disturbing. Don't these people
know kids are going in there to read posts? If this is the "new" or "old"
Lugnet I'll take it anyday over the alternative. I'm embarassed to tell
people about Lego news groups. I don't want to be associated with the • couple
of jerks who take every oportunity to use profanity to bash someone's
website and creations.
I like my Lugnet just fine. It is a kid friendly site that I can recommend
to friends, family and my customers. I have a good time every visit here • and
very much enjoy the sense of community. Someone has to stick around RTL to
tell people to come over here but it ain't me brother, I'm done with that • noise.

VIVA LA LUGNET!