 General / 34049
Re: Old or New Lugnet.... I'll still take it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Schifeling writes: • ...
I like my Lugnet just fine. It is a kid friendly site that I can recommend
to friends, family and my customers. I have a good time every visit here and
very much enjoy the sense of community. Someone has to stick around RTL to
tell people to come over here but it ain't me brother, I'm done with that noise.

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
It's nice to hear something cheerful about LUGNET

Why you <expletive> people!  Always <four letter word> ranting about the
<invective> negativity around here.  Who the <curse word> do you think you are?

MAJOR KIDDING AROUND !!  I *totally* agree that it is nice to see some
positive thoughts about our community here.  Yes, there's a degree of
censorship, and yes there are some imperfections, and sure we gripe about
certain aspects of our hobby.  But in the end, it is fun to visit this forum
more often than not.  And most often, even when a debate breaks out, the
interchanges are with a degree of respect towards all members.  I like that
about LUGNET.

I know this is mostly an "I agree" post, but I wanted to post anyway,
because a positive thread like this deserves as many replies as the negative
ones...
  :)

-Hendo