 General / 33910
  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

i think the design lego chose will allow the ewoks to be slightly less tall than an ordinary minifig.. if they followed your 'head and hood' idea, the ewoks would be regular height. i believe they were using chewbacca, rather than the gungans, as (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) Nah, they wouldn't--the Ewoks have the new Stubbies™ (1) instead of regular minifig legs. (...) See above. They appear to be new legs entirely, not a 1x2 hinge. I Could Be Wrong. But I agree that it's a combination of the two-- a head with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) *hee-hee-hee!* Wait'll Richard sees this! So many silly inside jokes, so little time, eh? Thanks for the laugh, LFB! Matt (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB!

Ah, tis’ good to see the plague has spread to other themes. ;) Now the carnage will no longer be segregated to .harrypotter! Honestly though, I do believe that this ‘inside-joke’ solely involves the three of us! And perhaps Larry… It’s nice to know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)