 General / 33852
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:35:42 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Woof! (inside joke) Let's let this one go now. Eric has posted that he understands why wide crossposting isn't always ideal. As a side note, though: The way that community norms get adhered to is by pointing them out. The way that community (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

In lugnet.general, Amy Hughes writes: snip (...) You spelt "narcissism" wrong. :-P (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)