 General / 33752
  Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

I am curious as to why so many want the Nesquick Rabbit... to collect? to have at least one of everything Lego? to use as is? to use specific body parts? other? What is the attraction of this figure as opposed to a Fabuland animal figure? the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) <snip> I'm currently working on my largest, most expensive MOC ever. I don't want to say what it is specifically, for several reasons. Suffice to say, I need humanoid animals. I considered working at Fabuland scale, but I don't have enough (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) Tried the mummy's cowl? You can put on backwards for an elephant-like thing. The Buffalo hat from Wild West (Indians) also good. (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) Thanks for the advice Erik! Matt (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) So am I...baffled, even. Can't imagine why anyone would want one :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) I want the torso in large quantities. It's different. Different is good. I want a couple for my kids. The rest I dunno why. (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) Because if I saw something so cute and *didn't* get them, eventually my wife would find out, and I'd be in trouble? :) thanks, James (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

he's cute, he's mini-fig scale,hmmm........ because I want one, no other reason I guess. Gary (I don't generaly read these two groups so I'm adding .general so more people can see the results of your question) sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general)