 Promotional / 906
Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:41:07 GMT

he's cute, he's mini-fig scale,hmmm........
because I want one, no other reason I guess.

Gary
(I don't generaly read these two groups so I'm adding .general so more
people can see the results of your question)

sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I am curious as to why so many want the  Nesquick Rabbit...

to collect? to have at least one of everything Lego?
to use as is?
to use specific body parts?
other?

What is the attraction of this figure as opposed to a Fabuland animal • figure?
the personality of the figure face?
the body size/ scale being minifig size? (not slightly bigger as Fabuland • is...)
other?

I know I want him because he is as close as I think Lego will ever get to
making another Fabuland animal. The scale is different, but in a good way,
not the Mickey Mouse sort of way.

And I just love rabbits.  Okay, it's because he's cute, really really
cute...  So how come all the interest in this cutie pie?  Most of ya'll
don't normally seem to go  for this sort of thing?

sheree

Eek! in taking time to write this I missed the cut off and I wanted to
change my request from One to Three.  Such is life.