 Promotional / 889
Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 05:10:58 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Matthew Gerber writes:

Once I had decided on minifig scale, I was looking at the need to customize
many minifigs to get the characters I need, and while I don't really mind
doing this, the Nesquik Bunny fig gives me a BIG head-start on doing my
animals. I'll be structurally modifying roughly 1/2 of the figs I get, and
painting most of them.

Tried the mummy's cowl? You can put on backwards for an elephant-like thing.
The Buffalo hat from Wild West (Indians) also good.