 General / 33727
Re: 3033 Blue tubs still manufactured?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:12:01 GMT

Garage sales are an American tradition!

Basically individuals decide the want to get rid of some of their personal
items, the arrange for a garage sale. Basically they put all their stuff for
sale into their garage or garden and advertise the sale in the local paper.
Interested people come along on the day, browse through the stuff and buy
what they want cheap.
As a source of Lego - it's very hit and miss. It all depends of course if
the people have children who played with it and if they want to get rid of
it.

Richard.
"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
What is garage sales? where do you buy?

Zhengrong

So I would buy as many as possible as soon as possible taking advantage • of
deals like BOGO 50% off offers if you can. Or else you can be like me and • use
garage sales as your primary source of bricks.  Of course then you have • to wash
them-- but that's a whole 'nother thread!

HTH!

Maggie C.