 General / 33726
Re: Sticker Resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
<snip>

Thanks for your great list of sticker sites.

I'm sure there are other sticker scans on the Internet. There was a Japanese
site that had promotional sticker sheets with the Lego logo. However, I
can't find the link. Does anyone have it?

I think you mean this site:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Domino/3211/Others/Sticker.html

--
Thomas Main