 General / 33708
  3033 Blue tubs still manufactured?

Sorry for the cross post - not sure which group was best to place it in..... Quick question, Are the 3033 blue tubs still being manufactured? I know they are still available from various places, but what I want to know is are they still being (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue tubs still manufactured?

(...) This was a matter of speculation some months ago, and I believe the concensus was that it has been discontinued. See, for example, (URL) the entire thread and you'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about the tubs! So I would buy as (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue tubs still manufactured?

What is garage sales? where do you buy? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3033 Blue tubs still manufactured?

Garage sales are an American tradition! Basically individuals decide the want to get rid of some of their personal items, the arrange for a garage sale. Basically they put all their stuff for sale into their garage or garden and advertise the sale (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)