 General / 337
336  |  338
Subject:
Different kinds of Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:28:01 GMT

Here's a topic or two..

I was just thinking... If you call the 'Town' scale people minifigs, what do
you call the Technic scale people? - Maxifigs??

Anybody else remember the really _BIG_ people? pre-minifigs? they had arms
like Technic, but were about 1.5 times the size with huge heads, thier lower
bodies were just regular 2x2's down to their feet which I think was a couple
of 2x3 plates.

there were a whole familiy of them, mum, dad kids etc must've been in the
early Seventies.

- Discuss.

--
         \|||/