 General / 339
Re: Different kinds of Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:18:34 GMT

Dave Ryder <daver@ansuz.NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote:
I was just thinking... If you call the 'Town' scale people minifigs, what do
you call the Technic scale people? - Maxifigs??

Nope. See below. I call 'em Technic Guys. (Hopefully someday "Technic
People" will become more appropriate. See other thread....)

Anybody else remember the really _BIG_ people? pre-minifigs? they had arms
like Technic, but were about 1.5 times the size with huge heads, thier lower
bodies were just regular 2x2's down to their feet which I think was a couple
of 2x3 plates.

THOSE were maxifigs.