 General / 33662
  e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

I ran across a few auctions with the image that is shown on LUGNET's Home page, the 3 minifigs: (URL) this fall under any copyrite laws? Josh (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Copyright or not...it's just a stinky thing to do. Are all of the auctions using the LUGNET image from the same auctioneer? Matt (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Yes, actully they are, just view the other auctions. Josh (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) mascot on his "company" logo. (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) I e-mailed this auctioneer suggesting that he remove the image, and pointing him to LUGNET in case he came by the image second-hand. He e-mailed me back, but he is French, and his English reply didn't make much sense to me, I'm afraid. No (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Uhh...Felix. The cat's name is Felix. : P (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) "The image gives advertising"? Make it a link & it would, otherwise its only advertising for the people who all ready know it! Josh I have withdraw YOUR image of my page and to give a bad publicity (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Hi Matt, It looks like he has used some automatic translator to convert a French answer to English. Shall I try to e-mail him to clarify things up (in french, that is)? (Please reply to my personal e-mail with instructions if you want me to go (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

Considering that the figs have the Lugnet logo on them, I would think that this would come under trademark law. I would definitely think that this would be something the Lugnet admin would want to put an end to, as it can be infered that Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)