 General / 33632
  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

For me, Bionicle got me looking at Technic as a whole again: not for the sets, but for parts to make better er mechanical men ( I wouldn't call them any form of Bionicle and I might get flamed if I call them Mechs ). I'm not the least bit interested (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

(...) that it was in. As far as your creations are concerned, I feel you can refer to them as mecha simply because you are taking Bionicle to a new level, in much the way I am. I, too, could care less about the storyline, the card game, the video (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)