 General / 3363
  Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings

So I guess my 56 stud long SWAT truck wouldn't fit in a city, huh? ;-) Hmm, maybe I can rip it apart and turn it into a double-trailer setup. But it looks so much cooler as a giant trailer. Maybe I'll just build a separate dual-trailer, and see if I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings

(...) Maybe in a more realistic scale city :) But even real trucks have trouble manuevering downtown... My truck is about 68 studs long (including the tractor and trailer) and 8 studs wide, so it covers the street and the side walk when driving (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)