 General / 33554
33553  |  33555
Subject:
My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:23:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After *seven* years of promising "someday soon I'll scan some pics",
*finally* I have built a small website to display my LEGO(R) collection...

http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/

Pics include views of my Town display (Billundia), a few Castle MOCs, and
the MOC Globe Theatre...  (Feel free to click back to the root site
(valyance.com) to browse the little world in my head that is intimately tied
with my collection...)

Feedback is welcome...
Thanks!  :)

-Hendo