 Castle / 10674
Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.announce, John P. Henderson writes:

http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/ • <snip>

I like the globe theater.  Very nice design.  It's a shame you don't have a
picture of the rear, it sounds very interesting. <snip>
-Jason

Thanks.  The real tragedy is that a few months after I built the model, it
was torn apart to rebuild my Town.  Thusly, except for the memories of my
high school classmates, those pics are the only evidence of how it looked...  =o
-Hendo