 General / 33503
Re: New Castle up on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:21:43 GMT

Cool detailed, compact castle!

Nice work! I especially like how you have made that big triangular building
part of the wall, it helps give the castle character and the impression of
being a home for dozens of people instead of just a fortress, with walls and
towers (if that makes sense). Does it have an interior at all? Agree that
the red roof part at the end works very well. Nice simple colour scheme as well.

Also, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to use sloped roffs on top of keeps.

You might want to enlarge the gatetower and the smaller corner tower though.
The latter looks almost as if it is a bit unfinished to me, maybe I am just
nt used to corner towers that don't jut out from the walls.