 General / 33487
    Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development —Jennifer Clark
   (...) From what I gather, certain types of management seem obsessed with "team building exercises" and other such courses available in great magnitude these days. From my own point of view I think they are a lot of nonsense and for the most part (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development —Ronald Vallenduuk
     I don't care whatever it takes, as long as it'll produce decent managers. I've come across one in the last 5 years.... Today I had to remind my manager (well, the guy that collects my timekeeping sheets anyway, are managers supposed to do more?) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development —Ross Crawford
   (...) Better still to combine Lego *and* curry! Though it may be painful cleaning up afterwards... ROSCO follow ups: .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)