 General / 33422
Re: Jack Stone Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.general, Brian Bacher writes:
In today's mail I got a copy of a Jack Stone video from LEGO.

Quoting from the back of the tape sleeve:

"We hope you enjoy this FREE Jack Stone video from your friends at LEGO! Join
Jack Stone as he uses his wits and imagination to save the victims of a flood,
break up a bank robbery, and put out a blazing fire. It's all part of another
exciting day in the life of Jack Stone!"

It has a set number on it: 3901.

Anyone else seen one of these? Is it worth watching? It doesn't look very long;
probably less than 1/2 hour.

I got one of those videos today as well...but...
I've left that for my kids to determine this afternoon.  I'm sure they'll
want to tear into it as soon as they get home from school.  I've already
warned my wife against purchases involving our money and Jack Stone sets.
If the kids want to use their allowances, so be it.  Not my dollar, thank you!

Ed

Brian

Heh, before they want to buy a Jackstone set, you should have a father to
child talk to them about it.  Ask them why they would want to buy this set.
I think this would be able to help.  Heheheh.
~Evan