 General / 33293
33292  |  33294
Subject:
Jack Stone Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:37:39 GMT

In today's mail I got a copy of a Jack Stone video from LEGO.

Quoting from the back of the tape sleeve:

"We hope you enjoy this FREE Jack Stone video from your friends at LEGO! Join
Jack Stone as he uses his wits and imagination to save the victims of a flood,
break up a bank robbery, and put out a blazing fire. It's all part of another
exciting day in the life of Jack Stone!"

It has a set number on it: 3901.

Anyone else seen one of these? Is it worth watching? It doesn't look very long;
probably less than 1/2 hour.

Brian