 General / 33344
    DUPLO Juniorization —Maggie Cambron
   If you thought juniorization applied only to LEGO and that they couldn't possibly do anything to juniorize DUPLO, take a look at what I discovered while sorting through our Duplo collection. I was trying to disassemble the table on the left so I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: DUPLO Juniorization —Jason Grant
   (...) I can understand not liking juniorization in Lego. I'm not a fan of the juniorization in Lego either. I do think it would be okay if they had "Lego Junior" sets instead of juniorizing everything. In regards to Duplo, I think that juniorization (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: DUPLO Juniorization —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Ah, I see where you have a point about young children having possible difficulty pressing down on the semi-circle plates right over the studs. But I don't think that should be as big a problem with the rectangular tables, and if it is the case (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)