 General / 33158
  Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

Hello, as some of you are aware, I am a manic depressive. Building helps me deal with this. I've never revealed much about myself before and to those who choose to ignore my long post: I respect that. The past two days have dredged up some of the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

Wow Dave...powerful stuff...thank you for sharing such personal thoughts with us... I've been building up (NPI) to writing down some thoughts too...I just can't seem to get started, ya' know? There are all of these feelings inside, many conflicting, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

(...) Thank You, Matt for reading them. It isn't easy to open yourself up to scrutiny. I never figured I'd do it, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. -Dave (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

Dave I too feel your fustration. I have a bit of vigilante in me. I have spoke in front of City Hall a number of times when I felt it was necc. to get my opinion out and make my voice heard. In a situation like this we are helpless in that regard. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking time to view my ramblings. I, too, felt this past weekend is one of the most memorable of my life due to the connections that were made. Rarely in our lives do we meet people who are so attuned to who we are and what we (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)