 General / 33039
    Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Ross Crawford
   (...) the closer buildings would have sustained more damage when 1 & 2 collapsed. But it makes no difference really... ROSCO (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) They just said on ABC that fire fighters have given up on the hotel building, and that it's in very bad shape. I assume they mean number 3 on the map. And earlier today it was mentioned that building number 5 was in danger of collapse. -Suz (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Terrorist Attacks on America —Ross Crawford
   (...) thought (...) But (...) Well I'm no engineer, and from the pictures I've seen it's difficult to tell how much of 1 & 2 collapsed, but its hard to see any of the close buildings surviving - the shock waves created by the collapse would have (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)