 General / 32852
Re: missing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 04:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Brooks writes:
Greg Perry wrote:

Five minutes later though I'm can't find a piece and the whole thing starts
over again...

Does this happen to others?  Or is this just some unique scenario that is
probably symptomatic of some OCD-type disorder?

Just wonderin',

G.

This probably happens to every LEGO fan. I know it happens to me every time.
Normally two or three times with each set, even. The closest I've come to a
missing piece was quite a few years ago with the Ice Planet series. One of
the sets had two wings from the same side of the vehicle, instead of one for
each side. I just returned it to the store and got a new one that had the
right parts.

-Jonathan